Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blog shift! Change ur bookmarks people!

Hey all

It's been 2 years!! The longest I've ever been at keeping a blog actually. Thank you for being around and reading the posts. Although I don't actually know most of you, I know you guys are around cos my stat counter says so. =p So once again, thank you so much.

I'm shifting my blog to a new site: http://tcube.wordpress.com/

tcube is actually a short form for triviatriviatrivia (t -cubed) cos I know how much of a pain it is to type the whole website out. Hopefully the new site name is easier to remember?

The new site is going to house new trivia as well as other information which I would like to share from my feeds, random surfing etc. So do go there and take a look okay?

Cheerio folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home